Monday, January 24, 2011

Hittin' it hard in 2011..


Been on a mad mission as the count-down has begun,
New Vs Old



Hopefully this will mean I'll be able to pull up a lot faster!

After attempting to fit up a custom alloy dash I decided that the doors had to go, and then the rest followed..

also most of the sound deadening is out, all came out pretty easily, I only used a light hammer and a putty knife, quite a bit of it came up in one piece!


I also pulled out the fuel tank, all of the interior plastics, and most of the dodgy fuel lines.
found a few new bits of rust but nothing too major!


And now the moment of truth, putting the heart in!
Im thinking an oil filter relocation kit is needed..


Sits quite nicely.

Not a lot of room, but enough!

Enough room for a turbo..


Sump is sitting a bit low for my liking, might need to make scrape plate and reinforce the sump.

No comments:

Post a Comment